Sunday, September 20, 2009

Affiliate Marketing Training - Three Things You Must Have

Have you been looking for special training so you can learn affiliate marketing? If so, there are three things that you really must consider before laying out your money.

When I was first getting started, I did not have anyone to guide me. And, like far too many people out there - maybe you too - I got stung. That wasn't a pleasant experience, so if it has happened to you believe me, I feel your pain.

I had no idea what to look for, and I suspect that goes for almost everyone when they first start looking for ways to try to earn money online. But, after having been put through the wringer more than once, I finally found out three of the most important things that you need to look for.

If you - like me - managed to get financially burned looking for help, then I have some suggestions for you. Right from the school of hard knocks. There is no point in both of us having to suffer.

So, without further ado, here you go. Look for these features.

1. Experience, a track record... call it what you will.
2. Will the training be one on one, or via a forum, or possibly even both?
3. Cost. What will the bottom line be... and are there any hidden charges?

Very quickly now, let's recap. Find a company that has a web presence. Do a Google search, what comes up? Go so far as to check the scam sites if you need to.

Does the training look like it will be something that will suit YOU? Is there even a shred of evidence that the site owner(s) will help you?

And will it be something that you can afford? Don't forget - you can't learn everything in a few days, or even in a few months. This is a serious business and if you want to earn, you must learn first!

No comments: